Sunday 23 January 2011

Creature Attack at Ravensbourne



Here is the second term project during my 2nd year of my course. We brief was to put cg into live action. I was director of the group and we created this video where we get chased around our uni by a creature!


During this project I designed, modeled and textured the creature that in the end kills me and the group. I also was lighting artist during the project!


 I am really happy with the outcome. As in the 8 weeks we had to do this we managed to get it all done to a good standard. We modeled, rigged, filmed, tracked, animated and composted everything ourselves.

Below are some more final renders for the film and a WIP image of the creature.

Here is the blog that shows my work throughout the project!

 http://oliverkanealien.blogspot.com/















No comments:

Post a Comment